View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 08:06 AM Offline   #111 (permalink)

Nap

Capo di Tutti Capi

Since: Aug 2005
Uploads: 7
eCash: $1000980
Thank Meter: 80

Nap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new singleNap things startin to look up... got featured on Madd Doggs new single

Originally Posted by Sooner's Father View Post
hahaha... last time i had to swim wuz in High school gym, an i wuz in non swimmers all semester, an all we had to in that shit wuz like head bobs an shit in the 3 foot end no homo.... then at the end of the year we had to swim in the 10 foot from one end to the other...... i wuz shook as fuck an wuz holdin on to the wall an shit then she wuz like "let it go nigga" an i did an my body jus dropped an then she blew her whistle an grabbed this big ass hook an pulled my lifeless body to the side of the pool an all my niggaz wuz standing over me laughing an she almost had to give me mouth to mouth...

fucked up part wuz this girl i wanted to holla at wuz in the class an she never talked to a nigga after that an got wit this fake ass nigga terrance who had a honda...... fuck that nigga.....