Old 12-08-2007, 04:33 AM Offline   #1 (permalink)



 
coolmanhiphop's Avatar
Mr. News Guy
 
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 109,399
Rank:
Uploads: 0
eCash: $500
Thank Meter: 9973

coolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimescoolmanhiphop started pushin nickels an dimes
Rep Power: 2076
Default When Acts of God Bring Down Web Hosts

With just about every hosting service now promising 99 percent uptime, you’ve just got to wonder what happens during the other 1 percent. Here are some of the freakiest things that have brought down web hosts.

More...
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to coolmanhiphop For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bring it bring it back CyNyZTa The Corner 3 09-01-2008 12:55 PM
PRO-IP and PIRATE Acts Fused Into New Bill coolmanhiphop Feeds 0 07-26-2008 05:50 AM
Zimbabwe's Tsvangirai acts presidential (AP) coolmanhiphop RSS Feeds 0 04-02-2008 02:01 AM
Fed Acts to Rescue Financial Markets coolmanhiphop RSS Feeds 0 03-17-2008 06:41 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Archive:


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
© Hip Hop Universe 2005-Forever